Are you looking for a company that has a solid history of success and a vision for the future? Are you seeking an opportunity instead of just a job? Porter-Walker is looking for dynamic team members who are committed to excellence whatever their responsibility.
It is an exciting time to join the Porter-Walker team. We have been very successful in delivering high-value services, and we have made significant investments in technology, automation and facilities.
Our Culture & Values:
At Porter-Walker, we understand that our culture is of great importance to you because it needs to support your development and your success, and quite frankly, it needs to make Porter-Walker a pleasant place to work. We are committed to maintaining our best-in-class services while constantly pursuing new and expanded avenues of success.
Much has changed since our founding in 1907, but our values have not. Our commitment is to provide an environment of mutual respect where all employees have the opportunity to contribute their best and the ability to develop to their full potential. We are always looking for conscientious people who have a long-term outlook and a passion for excellence!
Quite simply, here are our values:
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment – We understand that it is very much in our interest to give our team members the training, tools, and support that they need to succeed and feel great about their contribution. We also understand that collaboration is a key ingredient in our particular recipe for success.
- Integrity – We believe that honesty and integrity are the best (and only) approaches to dealing with each other and with our customers.
- Customer Service – Porter-Walker is known far and wide for its meticulous attention to every aspect of customer service. At the end of the day, our business is driven by relationships, not contracts. Our brand has come to be synonymous with this approach to customer service.
- Mutual Respect – We insist upon an atmosphere of mutual respect for all team members – regardless of their position.
- Openness to Diversity – We understand that our differences ultimately make for our competitive advantage. We are looking for the best people – and we understand that those people come in both genders, and in every color, religion, personality type, sexual orientation, etc.
- Bullish on the Future – We are dynamic, optimistic, and absolutely bullish on our prospects for the future.
Positions at Porter-Walker
If you are interested in becoming part of a great company with a stellar history and an exciting future, then we are interested in hearing from you. Our goal is to recruit, retain and promote exceptional people.
Generally, we employ people in the following areas:
- Inside Sales/Customer Service
- Account Managers/Outside Sales
- Operations & Support
- Information Technology
- Warehouse & Logistics
How to Apply
When available instructions and direct links to currently available positions may be found here. If you do not see a current opening that matches your qualifications or interests but would like to be considered for possible future openings, you may email your resume or job history to email@example.com.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Your information will be retained for a minimum of six months. If you are interested in potential future employment, please be sure to indicate so in your submission. No phone calls, please.
Explore our website at www.porter-walker.com to learn more about our world-class company.
Porter-Walker is committed to building a diverse workforce and we’re interested in all skill and experience levels. Porter-Walker is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
We recognize that it takes many talents, backgrounds, and points of view to make a team. We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are respected, included, supported and empowered to do their best work.
Porter-Walker is committed to building a diverse workforce and we’re interested in all skill and experience levels. Porter-Walker is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We believe our employees are our greatest assets. We hire professionals with a passion for success. It is our belief that maintaining a comfortable working environment for everyone, treating you as an individual and encouraging your maximum development is the best formula for our continued success… and yours!
As a valued member of the Porter-Walker team, you will receive competitive wages, the pride of accomplishment, and a benefits package which allows you to make some choices in plans and programs to meet your individual and family needs. The list below briefly summarizes our program:
Health Care Program–Porter-Walker covers a portion of the Health Care Premium. Employee premium contributions are taken on a pre-tax basis. Major Medical and Surgical, and Dependents Health Care coverage is available.
Optional Plans–Optional Voluntary Life, Accidental Death, Dismemberment Insurance for the employee, spouse and children of the employee. Other optional plans include Delta Dental Insurance, VSP Vision Insurance. These are offered at the employee’s expense.
- Managed 401K plan.
- Seven annual company paid holidays for full-time Employees.
- Bi-Weekly Payroll. Direct deposit available.
- Employee Referral/Recruitment Bonus Program.
- Paid time off based on length of employment.
- Opportunities for continued learning and development.
The information on this website offers only a brief overview of the benefit plans available to employees. A detailed description of the benefit provisions, conditions and limitations is provided in the Employee Handbook. Plans having these programs and features also have exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits, and terms under which the plans and policies may be continued in force or discontinued.
In the event of a conflict between this website and the plan documents or policies, the plan documents or policies will govern. Porter-Walker will periodically review the benefits program and will make modifications as appropriate.